Tuesday, July 25, 2006


so i've been sitting on a jury (doing my civic duty and all that) for a civil trial the last few days where the central issue is mammograms and it occurs to me that x-rays of other body parts don't seem to get special names (at least to my knowledge). do they have a name for an arm x-ray other than "x-ray of your arm?"

anyway, i wish they had picked "breast-ray" rather than "mammogram". it would make me chuckle.



Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tit shot...

9:00 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dexa scan is a bone density x-ray.....

That's about all I know...

- Joe

10:10 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home