Wednesday, September 08, 2010

7th Best Team - huh

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/dvoa-ratings/2010/2010-dvoa-projections

Another reason why I love FootballOutsiders. These guys always seem to have the Eagles highly rated. And while their ratings may tend to be on the high side, they always seem to end up much closer than anyone thinks going into the season.

Two really interesting things struck me: 1) Special teams are projected to be best in the NFL and 2) all NFC East teams are projected to be in the top half of the league. Going to be a tough, tough year.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must subconsciously be drinking the green Kool AId because I picked a ton of Eagles between my two drafts, which I never ever do. I have their D in both leagues despite a monster schedule and a lack of faith on my part. Am I stupid or just a believer?

Bumble

10:32 PM EDT  
Blogger Chasing10K said...

You did what?!?! I'd pick 4 or 5 Eagles (McCoy and Celek each in 1 of my 2 leagues) before I touched the D. Bumble you need serious help. I can't even go above average for this D and I think this is a playoff team.

6:55 PM EDT  
Blogger Chasing10K said...

So Spike Lee was just on NFLN saying he's a huge New Orleans guy. Say what?!?! Anything to get on TV. Anything to get his face on TV.

6:57 PM EDT  
Blogger Chasing10K said...

Funny comment from my wife about Drew Brees: Is he the guy with the mean wife? I'm sure y'all can guess who she was talking about.

7:52 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the business is viable were it not for the debts or the pressure from the creditors then there is a great chance of the business being sold off as a pre-pack subject to terms and conditions which you will be advised.
Pre Pack Administration

1:04 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice Post...
Accountants in London

6:59 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home