Monday, January 14, 2008

Me-O Post Game Interview

for those who may have missed terrell owens' post-game interview, here is a video of the entire thing:

my favorite part occurs at 6:05

question: TO, is this the best relationship you've had with a quarterback? here?

me-o: i've always had good relationships with quarterbacks. i've always had that. i've always had my quarterbacks' backs regardless of whatever situation, whatever you may think. i know what type of person i am on the inside. it's you guys that are judging me from the outside by what went on and what happened. i know who i am.

i think deep down inside, he actually believes this.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This guy is too much. Happy to hear that he's the one that bought Romo his Mexico tickets. Ha-ha.

9:59 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, TMG. There's no doubt in my mind that TO experiences reality somewhat differently than the rest of us. In many ways, he reminds me of Rickey Henderson.

I wish him well.

Ed Wade

10:02 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home