Monday, May 08, 2006

Run the Ball You Fat F*ck?

can it possibly be true? from the delco times:
"Coach (Andy) Reid said he was going to hand the ball off a lot this year, so I’m trying to get ready for that," Westbrook said. "And I’m definitely working forward to it. I’ve always said the more I touch the ball the more I get into a rhythm, and the better I will be as a player. Last year I didn’t touch it as much in the run game as I wanted to, and pretty much every game we already had a great player on our team with T.O. And Donovan was able to make plays, as well. "

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be awesome if it's true.


- Joe

1:47 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reid must have told him that on 4/1. Seriously, Reid says this EVERY year. Heck, I'd be willing to bet that every game plan typically includes 10-15% more running plays than ever gets called. We need to change the play caller to truly increase the # of runs called.

All that said, I think they can win just as well passing the ball so it doesn't matter to me.

And welcome back, Pete. Thought you turned over the updating of this blog to Steve there for a while.

1:52 PM EDT  
Blogger The Mean Guy said...

All that said, I think they can win just as well passing the ball so it doesn't matter to me.

yes, the bottom line is winning, so as long as passing yields a superbowl win, then i can take it. if they don't win, it's going to drive me crazy because i can't stand the west coast offense.

1:42 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home