Saturday, October 24, 2009

Guess who got the keys to daddy's old, unused car?

TMG decided this blog needed some fresh blood, so he invited the only Eagles optimist left to help him out. So much of Eaglesdom is doom and gloom that I feel it's my personal mission to help bring a little light to the topic of being an Eagles fan. While I'll generally focus on the positives of this team (and being a fan of them), I will be critical when needed and as objective as possible about the play on the field. But never in a WIP-fashion.

But more importantly, I promise fresh posts and new content at least weekly!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. Happy to be the first to leave a comment. I'm looking forward to reading your commentary, and I'm happy to have a reason to check in here every once in a while.

I take it we can also expect some pessimism from Bumble?

How do you see the game playing out on Monday, Phil? What will I be missing if the Angels force a game 7 in Gotham?

I've always enjoyed your slant on the Eagles. Always fair and balanced.

Ed Wade

8:32 PM EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking the reins Phil. I promise to try to be more active to keep the site alive.
As far as the team goes, I have had it with AR, I cannot stand to see the same mistakes consistently year after year, and I will continue to be critical until he proves me wrong by winning the big game, or is no longer here. Will stop now to keep this post from turning into one of my usual rants. Look forward to more analysis and discussion from the usual cast of characters, as well as maybe a few newcomers. Any way we can get a couple hot chicks on here ??

Captain

12:20 PM EDT  
Anonymous Big Dog said...

Captain....Big Dog back after a 9 month stint on the IR...locked and loaded and ready to go. I still occasionally check this, but it is hardly ever updated...and Facebook always is.

Anyway, I am back in the weight room, my 40 is probably back under 6.0 and I am full throttle.

Sad but true, the real Big Dog (my son) is a left guard for the Purple Eagles and is a beast. That is where I happily spend many Sundays now!!!

2:20 PM EDT  
Blogger Unknown said...

The real big dog is a beast. the kid has quick feet and can block anything in front of him. He is a guaranteed 5 yards. the Birds should draft him now.

Bumble

11:59 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home